Salesforce is probably the most popular customer relations management (CRM) software available and is an excellent tool for keeping track of your client records. Keeping your contacts in order on Salesforce can mean a much more streamlined sales and marketing process.
To import from a spreadsheet you’ll need to save the file as a .csv.
1. Go to the ‘contacts tab’ and then ‘tools’.
2. Then select the ‘Import my Accounts and Contacts’ option.
3. On the Import Wizard click ‘start’.
4. Select ‘other data source’ then click next.
5. Locate your file and then click next again.
At this point you’ll be able to customise data fields. By default they will be populated as they are on the .csv. But, if you’re happy with them as they are, select next.
6. Click ‘Import Now’.
When finished head to the ‘contacts’ tab to check everything is correct.