By syncing your Facebook contacts with your iPhone or Android phone, you can import your Facebook friends’ contact information to your address book. If your friend includes her phone number and email address on her profile, that information will be included in your address book. Your friends’ profile pictures will also sync with your address book if the name you have listed in your address book is the same as their Facebook profile name.
In this post I will explain you how you can sync your Facebook profile picture with your iPhone or Android phone contacts:
For Android phone please follow the steps below:
UPDATE – since a recent app version update, Facebook removed the contacts sync options from Android.
1. Once you have installed the Facebook in your phone then go to your phone “Setting” and then click on “Accounts”
2. It will show you all the accounts connected to your phone. Click on “Facebook”
3. Now it will show you the Facebook Account connected to your phone. Click on the three dots icon on above right side.
4. Now it will give you an option of “Sync Now”. Clcik on this option and you have connected your Facebook contacts to your Android phone.
5. Also note that using a sophisticated engine, Covve automatically scans the web for additional info for your contacts, including profile picture, job title, company, industry, country, and social network links , and makes sure your address book is always up to date – find out more here.
For iPhone please follow the steps below:
UPDATE – since a recent app version update, Facebook removed the contacts sync options from iOS. It only allows you to upload new contacts to Facebook but does not have an option to sync contact info and pictures.
For older Facebook versions see below:
1. Install the Facebook App in your iPhone (if it is not already installed).
2. Once the app is installed then go to the Facebook App setting and from there it will show you some options Calendar and Contacts.
3. Just click on Contacts to sync it with the Facebook and after that click on “Update All Contacts”
Now you have synced your all iPhone contacts to your Facebook account pictures and now it will show you the Facebook profile pictures of your contacts.