Nowadays, we all know the importance of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in our business or company. You all know how important it is to build long-term relationships with your customers, engage them in conversations, and eventually increase sales and achieve your business goals faster.
CRM applications make sure to provide the right set of information according to the specific kind of customers by processing and analyzing the customer data, finding opportunities, creating sales strategies, and finally sending the right campaigns and promotional messages. They also allow you to segment your customer contacts as per their preferences and interests and help you focus on potential clients.
You might be thinking “How do I choose the right CRM application for my business?” or “What factors should I keep in mind while implementing CRM in my business or company?”
Generally, when looking for the right CRM app, companies will look at the pricing plans, the features, the assistance provided, if customizations are available, how the software works, any unique features, and CRM trends.
Some CRM app features that are important are:
1) Contact Manager
2) Sales tracking
3) Sales Automation
4) Communication Channels
Our top recommended CRM application- Covve:
- Covve will automate reminders and will notify you when it’s time to reach out to your customers, to make sure you never lose touch.
- Sends alerts of News that might be affecting your contacts (e.g. News about their company acquiring another firm) so you are always up to date and have an excuse to start a conversation.
- Follows a contact-centric approach that helps you to focus on your business partners and customers.
- Provides you with a dedicated activity tab so you can easily find all your notes, tags, activities, etc. for a contact in one place.
- Discover more Covve features by downloading the app for free!
What should you look for in a CRM application?
When selecting your first CRM application for your business keep in mind:
1) User Friendly- Most businesses do not want to spend a lot of time learning complex, enterprise-grade software. They generally look for applications that are easy to use and analyze by everywhere involved in the business. Luckily, there is no CRM expert required to use the tools mentioned below.
2) Low Cost- No business will ever ignore the cost when deciding on which CRM application to go for. Mainly because costs play a very important role for any business to survive. The tools mentioned below will make sure that you can choose the lowest cost option and with the necessary features.
3) Customizable– The CRM application solution you are choosing must meet all the requirements for your business. Try to select a tool that allows you to customize and is the best fit for your business needs.
4) Integrates with other applications- Select the CRM application which lets you integrate with other applications so that you can mix the data collected and get useful insights for your business.
5) Customer Support- Along with CRM applications being user friendly, it should also provide you quick and constant assistance whenever you face a problem. You need to choose a CRM tool that provides you with good customer support.
6) Mobile Support- Nowadays people spend a lot of their time on mobile phones and want to complete all their work through their mobile devices rather than on a desktop or a laptop. Therefore, the CRM solution you choose must have a strong mobile component.
Best CRM applications for your business:
Let us look at the top three options available for you to introduce the best CRM application for your business:
We might be biased, but as mentioned before Covve is the smartest and simplest contacts app and is making the top of our list. Covve is available on iOS and Android. It is known for its simplicity yet is the smartest application as it uses a unique AI- powdered New Engine, which helps you to reach out to your contacts first by sending you relevant notifications at the right time. You can easily access all the features on your mobile.
Covve is specifically designed for smartphones and combines advanced features & artificial intelligence while being extremely user friendly.
- Covve Free is available with limited features.
- Covve Pro is $9.99 per user per month, billed annually.
2) Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM uses a simple straightforward user interface with a minimal learning curve. It has monthly flexible contracts supported by transparent pricing plans. It is available on both Android and iOS. You can easily import data from other CRM systems and spreadsheets. Provided consultation, onboarding, and training programs to help you get familiar with the application.
- The free trial is available for all types of plans.
- Standard is €12 per user per month billed annually.
- Professional is €20 per user per month billed annually.
- Enterprise is €35 per user per month billed annually.
- Ultimate is €45 per user per month billed annually.
As per the recent update, Nimble is now available on Android and iOS. This CRM application helps you to organize your contacts, build relationships, find opportunities, and reach your business goals. You can easily access and have a 360-degree view of your customer and leads. This application helps you to engage at scale and more effectively.
- The Free Trial Period is available for 14 days.
- Nimble Business is $19 per user per month billed annually.
You have found the perfect personal CRM app for you or the greatest CRM tool for your small business, but are also looking for a CRM Software/ SFA, for a larger organization? You can check out this list of the Best CRM Software on G2 and find out the one that fits your sales department’s needs!
The above CRM applications are beneficial for your business not only to increase revenue but will also help to expand your business network. These CRM tools will help you to focus on your customers, stakeholders, and audience first.
Your investment in CRM applications is for long-term growth and the achievement of business goals faster! Download Covve today for free and see for yourself!