Covve was designed with security as a top priority.
Protection of your data is our priority. We take significant measures to keep it safe and secure.
Our systems are secure:
- Covve can only be accessed using 256-bit SSL;
- 100% of our systems and data are hosted on Microsoft Azure, which has achieved some of the highest security accreditations, see https://azure.microsoft.com/….
- All our servers and platforms are kept up to date with the latest security fixes and using the best practices;
- Access to production environments is limited to authorized team members only;
- We accept that no one is unhackable so regularly seek external security expertise (ethical hacking) to review our systems.
Your data is safe with us:
- External credentials, where possible, are not stored on our servers and if they have to be, they are encrypted using 256 bit AES ciphers;
- Access to production data is restricted to our senior engineers and only in order to support a specific customer request;
- All data is backed up near real time, minimizing data loss.
If you have any further questions regarding data protection please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.