Who we are
Launched in 2014, Covve is a professional contacts management platform, that is revolutionizing the way people manage their contacts network and professional relationships.
Our team is 14 people strong and we are growing rapidly, backed by San Francisco investors, the National Bank of Greece and private investors.
Our platform has users in more than 130 countries, multiple patents and is the most advanced offering in the market.
We are looking for a passionate, driven and experienced User Experience designer to lead our product design and take Covve to the next level. You’ll be central to our product and our business, working very closely with our CEO, our customer success lead, our marketing and our engineering teams.
- Someone as excited about developing modern, engaging and unique products as we are.
- Wants to be part of a team of highly skilled, confident, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about building quality products and working together to achieve great things never done before.
- Wants to level up their skills, both hard and soft. Should be willing to mentor less experienced team members and lead a team.
- Has the desire to work in a startup environment – things move extremely fast and each person is making a difference in the company’s future.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
You bring to the table
Whoever joins our team is here for the long run. As such we invest a lot of effort in finding the best match, which means you are guaranteed to find professional, motivated, self-driven individuals, great team-players, sharp problem solvers who feel great pride and ownership on what they create. From your side you’ll bring:
- Ownership, pride and passion in everything you do.
- A self-driven, problem solving and innovative attitude.
- A desire to constantly learn and constantly improve.
- Team player goes without saying.
- A thirst for working with data to uncover issues and opportunities and good skills in using analytics tools (e.g. google, kissmetrics, mixpanel, appsflyer).
- Strong experience and aptitude in UX design (at least 3 years of mobile UX design).
- A desire to engage with our users to source requirements, test designs and gather feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage tasks, projects and issues, while being creative and working well with others.
- (bonus) Experience/understanding in digital marketing in order to work effectively with our marketing team.
- (bonus) Having worked in a strong product management team.
- (bonus) Experience of designing productivity applications.
We go to great lengths to create an exceptional, safe environment for exceptional people. We aim to attract the very best and keep you excited, productive and challenged! Specifically:
- The opportunity to be part of a business that can be huge on a global scale. We’re aiming very high.
- A place where you can feel safe to grow, your opinion counts, everything is up for discussion, there are no bad ideas and we’re willing to get creative and take risks.
- Working in a team that is small but exceptional, with each person having a major impact on the end product and our customers. What you do will matter.
- We use some of the latest technologies, have lodged multiple patents and have innovation at the heart of what we do.
- We invest in you as you are here for the long run: sponsored conferences abroad, pet project days, personal learning budget, access to multiple paid online learning resources, in-house training sessions, to name a few.
- We make sure our people are happy to be creative: well-designed offices, personalized workstation setup, office Pilates (optional), excellent personal health insurance, office fruit and premium espresso.
- We know that each person performs best in different circumstances. As such, we are flexible to make sure you can perform to the best of your ability. Among other things this means flexible working hours to let you balance work, life, family and fun.
How to apply
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A copy or link to your CV.
- A link to a project you've done in the past and are especially proud of. Please also provide a short description of what this is.